Please note that the Secretariat of the Convention on Biological Diversity will host a webinar on 25 May at 09:00 AM EST (Montreal time) on the topic of scientific information in the Biosafety Clearing-House. Users are invited to send us questions related to this topic and we will answer them during the webinar.
The webinar will cover the following:
- Scientific records in the clearing-house: Living Modified Organisms (LMOs), organisms, genetic elements, virtual library resources, laboratories.
- LMO, genetic elements and organism registries.
- How to use the Search tool to find scientific information in the BCH.
- Linkages with other biosafety databases.
- Best practices when submitting scientific records to the BCH.
Please use the following link to register for the upcoming webinar on the topic of scientific information in the Biosafety Clearing-House: